Saturday, March 31, 2012
Spring is for GROWING - if I have a 'mission' this is it!
for nearly two years I've considered a 'blog' ~ mostly for narcissistic reasons ... anyone who knows me will agree that I am not shy about sharing my thoughts and opinions ... since having a 'blog' is something very "new" to me and I will be learning (growing) as I go along, Spring just seemed a natural time to begin... from the outset, let me just say that this may be the most boring blog you will ever read (in which case I fully understand you will leave and never return) but it also might, on occasion, give you something to think about ~ there is no promise of continuity, or 'theme' - what appears will most certainly be 'random' - decided upon by whatever has influenced me that day, or even that moment ... part 'log' and part 'diary' - some days may be political, some introspective, some humorous, some sentimental ~ whatever ... this is part of my journey to rediscover myself ~ I am hoping I will become 'reacquainted' with my 'self' by putting into words what I am thinking and feeling ~ here goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment